Pub business with flat to let
- Prominent, large road side pub.
- Offering one large trading area to ground.
- floor serving both as bar/food areas.
- Inviting Beer Garden.
- Function Room Upstairs.
- Large Customer Car park.
- Large catering kitchen.
Situated on a busy road near the village of Farnley, with good links to Leeds city centre, The Beulah is a picturesque destination food pub, just off the A6110 ring road.
The Pub compromises a large lounge downstairs split into a dining area and a traditional bar area. The pub also has a 1st floor function room and a very inviting beer garden. A large prominent property on a busy main road.
2 Large bedrooms, lounge, bathroom, kitchen and 1 staff room with shower that could be converted into another bedroom,
A "Drive to" location with opportunity for both wet & dry offers. An excellent opportunity to produce a quality, edge of town pub for early doors, business people and small conferences.
Nearby Local Pubs
Woodcock sizzler 0.5 miles
Nags Head Young persons venue
Farnley Social wmc 0.5 miles
Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 1:00am
RENT: Our rents are negotiable subject to an agreed business plan.
BOND DEPOSIT: The amount required will depend on the pub and the type of agreement you choose. Our Business Development Manager will fully explain the types of agreements available for this pub. The minimum bond would be £2,500. Bonds can be built up over the first term.
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: These are valued independently. We have a flexible approach to the purchase of fixture & fittings and can arrange monthly instalments over the first term of your agreement. Again our Business Development Manager will be pleased to explain the approximate value of the fixture and fittings and discuss with you a payment plan if appropriate.
• A competitive barrelage discount scheme.
• Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months (3 or 10 year agreements).
• The rent will be competitive and reflect the agreement terms.
• Amusement with prize machine and pool table income are shared on a 50/50 basis.
• Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.
• Regular business support through experienced Business Development Managers.
• Marketing and Promotions assistance available.
• Our lease agreements offer a contractual ‘cooling off' period to ensure the business is right for you.
Trust Inns one year tenancy agreement and three or ten year Business Development Leases are available.
For full details of our agreements go to www.trustinns.co.uk
Viewing is available through Trust Inns Ltd by contacting our recruitment department on 01257 238823.