Business and flat to let
- Prominent corner position.
- Dense local housing.
- Centre of large estate.
- Opposite local convenience store.
- Traditional locals bar.
Located to the centre of a dense residential estate within walking distance of the town centre and seafront
The property comprises a period corner property with excellent visibility splay to the residential estate road.
The sales area is divided into three distinct rooms- bar, lounge and snug commonly seen in traditional pubs and also benefits from a catering kitchen.
The rear yard houses a secure patio area and there are a number of outbuildings used for storage
The residential accommodation includes 4 large bedrooms, living room, family bathroom, kitchen and dinning room
Currently run as a traditional community local the site would benefit from a fresh approach to reinvigorate local trade and potentially introduce food.
Nearby Local Pubs
There are a number of other public houses in the vicinity given the location close to themain tourist areas of;
Torbay 0.3 Miles
Paignton town centre 1 mile
11am to midnight Everyday
RENT: Our rents are negotiable subject to an agreed business plan.
BOND DEPOSIT: The amount required will depend on the pub and the type of agreement you choose. Our Business Development Manager will fully explain the types of agreements available for this pub. The minimum bond would be £2,500. Bonds can be built up over the first term.
FIXTURE & FITTINGS: These are valued independently. We have a flexible approach to the purchase of fixture & fittings and can arrange monthly instalments over the first term of your agreement. Again our Business Development Manager will be pleased to explain the approximate value of the fixture and fittings and discuss with you a payment plan if appropriate.
• A competitive barrelage discount scheme.
• Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months (3 or 10 year agreements).
• The rent will be competitive and reflect the agreement terms.
• Amusement with prize machine and pool table income are shared on a 50/50 basis.
• Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.
• Regular business support through experienced Business Development Managers.
• Marketing and Promotions assistance available.
• Our lease agreements offer a contractual ‘cooling off' period to ensure the business is right for you.
Trust Inns one year tenancy agreement and three or ten year Business Development Leases are available.
For full details of our agreements go to www.trustinns.co.uk
Viewing is available through Trust Inns Ltd by contacting our recruitment department on 01257 238823.