OPENING UP OPPORTUNITIES
We currently have a small estate of managed pubs that are both owned and operated by Trust Inns.
- We are always keen to hear from individuals with ambition and drive who enjoy working in the pub environment. If that’s you then why not drop us a line to see if there’s an opportunity available to you?
- Benefits of working with Trust Inns include:
- Bespoke personal development plan
- The opportunity to work in an unbranded environment where your input is valued
- Competitive salary and bonus (management only)
- In some management positions, accommodation is provided.
CURRENT VACANCIES (Sept 2021)
We have a number of vacancies at the Holly Hill Inn, Richmond, Yorkshire.
The Holly Hill is a traditional coaching inn with a modern twist; boasting a large restaurant and function space. Open fires and panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and Richmond castle make this pub a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. With four attractive letting bedrooms, two beer gardens, a large car park and an extension planned, this business is truly unique. We are currently looking for the following members for our busy team:
Bar/Waiting on Staff – part time and full time positions available (please indicate on application)
Key responsibilities will be:
- Making and pouring beverages to company specification
- Taking beverage orders from customers or waiting staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Serving customers in a timely manner
- Making drink recommendations when required
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with customers
- Collecting money for drinks / food served and providing change as needed
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers in line with our age verification policy
- Keeping a well-stocked bar
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Complying with all food hygiene regulations
Chef / Cook Job Duties:– Full and part time positions available (please indicate on application
Key responsibilities will include:
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences / menu specification
- Ensures food safety best practices are adhered to
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the business
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply by speaking to other colleagues
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties
- Takes direction and works with the pubs management team
- Adopts a clean as you go approach
- Good with compliance paper work and keeps this up to date
Please complete our on line application form below if either of these opportunities is of interest to you. Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview should you be selected.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we may not be able to reply to all.