Why Choose Trust Inns?
ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 20 YEARS
When choosing a pub company it can be difficult to make the comparison so let us help you!
- We have over 350 pubs across the UK.
- We are one of the longest standing, privately owned pub companies in the UK.
- We have one of the highest ratios of Business Developments to pubs in the industry, meaning you get regular visits and business support as and when you need it.
- We are fully independent and privately owned. This means we can make decisions quickly for entry and offer much more flexibility with regards to levels of investment and support you may need throughout your lease agreement. Unlike larger publicly owned companies we can identify the
importance of key business decisions and can act quickly.
- We offer a great range of business support packages, offering you as little or as much support as you may need. This includes hands on support from your Business Development Manager as well as free training for the first 12 months of your lease or tenancy agreement. Find out more about training here
- Our agreements (excluding the one year tenancy) include the option to sell on (assign) your pub business after a period of one year. Find our agreements here.
- All our agreements are free of tie on wine, spirits and soft drinks to help you enjoy greater flexibility and choice in considering your suppliers. Find our pricelist here
Trust Inns History
Trust Inns is one of the longest standing, privately owned pub companies in the UK. To find out more about our history follow our link below.
Come and meet us
We regularly hold informal days for you to meet members of the team to discuss the pub business opportunities that are available to you. Usually held in one of our local pubs, Business Development Managers (BDM) are happy to chat through opportunities for their respective regions, as well as provide vital information on issues such as how to get a personal licence and what deals are available to you.
Follow our link below to find out where and when our next Open Days are being held.